Working Student (m/f) Internal IT Support | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you in your element when we talk about IT infrastructure and the latest soft- and hardware? Are you passionate about IT and enjoy supporting your colleagues with your knowledge? Then you’re a really good fit for our IT team, where you can help us build up and run our growing internal IT infrastructure.
- 1st & 2nd level support for our staff regarding all kinds of office IT issues
- Assistance in the configuration and maintenance of all hard- and software components
- Support of the IT team in enhancing existing IT processes or introducing new technologies
- Communication with IT vendors
- Administration of user access rights regarding different applications and services
- Training of users in new IT solutions
- Monitoring of performance indicators
- Depending on your capabilities and interest: supporting server and network administration, writing scripts to automate processes, assisting in internal and external projects
- Enrolled student, e.g. in the field of Computer Science or Business Informatics
- Practical experience in the area of 1st level support/user helpdesk
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS and tools/applications
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, programming skills (e.g. Python, Bash, Perl, C++, etc) and/or Linux knowledge are a plus
- High level of troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and with a hands-on approach
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with our HR team (email@example.com or +49 (69) 719 160-242).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!