Working Student (m/f/d) Equity Rebalance Analyst | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in stocks, indices and their selection and at the same time passionate about passive investment strategies and ETFs? Do you like qualitative research in the fields of stock markets? Plus are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit in our team!
- Supporting qualitative and quantitative research for index rebalances
- Researching for and assisting in setting up a research data base
- Acting as connective link between the rebalance, research and IT team to assist with the artificial intelligence (ARTIS) project
- Evaluate output and give qualitative input for the ARTIS project
- Enrolled student in the field of economics, business administration, or a related field
- Experiences with data vendor terminals (FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) would be a plus
- Programming skills (e.g. VBA and/or Python) would be an advantage
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Highly structured, detail-oriented and motivated
- Self-confident and team-minded
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/