Working Student (m/f/d) Software Development | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin (Europe’s most exciting capital) and is now hiring!
Are you a curious computer science student who cannot wait to gather some hands-on experience? Are you looking for an environment filled with experts where you have chances to grow fast? Are you looking forward to taking ownership of projects and develop further professionally? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Supporting our development team working on our state-of-the art indexing platform which is used by the world’s bigggest and most successful banks and fund management companies
- Planning & Development of supporting tools (Back-End / Front-End) for our business and the operations teams
- Development of test cases on Unit- / Integration- / UI- level for our platform
- Test-Driven Development during development process of our platform
- Exploratory research on tech stack, software, and tools to keep our processes and tooling state-of-the art
- Enrolled student, e.g. in the field of Computer Science or Business Informatics or a comparable field of study
- Basic knowledge in OOP, Java programming language, HTML5, CSS, ERM based databases and software architecture
- Highly motivated and interested in online topics as well as quickness to grasp new tasks
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Creativity and interest in contributing your own ideas
- Nice and centred-located office, very well connected with public transportation
- The chance to have an impact from day one: self-initiative is encouraged and essential to our culture
- Structured feedback cycles to support your further development
- The stability and profitability of an established company with the dynamic environment of the start-up culture
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Valerio Timpanaro +49 (0) 30 814 59 43 86. We are looking forward to hearing from you!