Working Student (m/f/d) Marketing in Fixed Income Product Development (Starting July/August) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Do you have a creative mindset and are interested in the Financial Markets? Does translating new ideas into marketing materials sound like an interesting challenge for you? Are you interested in gaining insights into the ETF world and new Fixed Income products? Plus, are you hard-working and eager to work in an international environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Developing marketing materials (e.g. product presentations, Factsheets) for our Fixed Income indices
- Researching and analyzing market trends
- Tracking the development of ETF markets
- Becoming the link between our Sales and Fixed Income departments
- Identifying areas for the development of our fixed income indexing business
- Enrolled student in the field of Marketing, Economics or related fields
- Creative mindset and proactive working attitude
- Feeling for graphic design and working creatively
- Interest in the financial industry
- Ability to work independently, reliably and precisely
- Paying attention to detail and proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and send your application including your CV, relevant references, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by clicking the “Apply Now” Button on our website. Your contact person is Janine Zimmermann (+49 (69) 719 160-245). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/