Working Student (m/f/d) ESG | Strategic Initiatives | Frankfurt am Main
Since its creation in 2007 in the financial city of Frankfurt am Main, Solactive AG has grown to one of the key players in the indexing space. The German multi-asset index provider focusses on tailor-made indices, offering to its clients a faster service, with greater flexibility and at a reasonable cost. Solactive AG and its subsidiaries have become one of the fastest growing index providers over the past few years and support the leading investment banks and asset managers across the globe. We have gained global recognition for our role in the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) industry, where we rank among the top providers worldwide for underlying indices. We also excel in diverse areas such as Structured Products and investment mandates, showcasing the wide range of our capabilities. The impact and value we bring to the market is palpable, but also in the reputation we have proudly built by being close to our customers, solidifying Solactive AG as a trusted and reliable ally in the ever-evolving global financial landscape.
Are you passionate about sustainability and sustainable investments in particular? Are you following current events in the ESG space and eager to contribute? At the same time, do you love project-based work and enjoy getting insight into different undertakings? If your answer was yes and you are excited by the idea of working in an agile environment where everyone’s voice is heard, you will very likely fit into our team!
- Taking part in the daily business of our Strategic Initiatives team
- Supporting projects contributing to the success of Solactive’s ESG strategy
- Working on a broad range of topics, from corporate social responsibility via data provider assessments to new sustainable index ideas and marketing
- Participating in joint projects with Solactive’s strategic ESG data partners
- Conducting market research
- Preparing presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Enrolled student in the field of finance, economics, or marketing
- Internships in financial markets or sustainability-focused roles would be a plus
- Interest in sustainable investing
- Competent handling of MS office, in particular preparing and structuring topics in MS PowerPoint
- Structured and independent working style
- Proactive, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Strong, intercultural communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ideally available for a 12 month period
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students@Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established and successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages) and a monthly remuneration for your internship
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV including your desired start and duration of the internship, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Timothy Donovan (email@example.com or +49 (69) 719 160-261).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.