Working Student Front End Developer (m/f/d) – Dresden | Dresden
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients.
In our subsidiary Solactive Technologies GmbH we develop innovative data mining applications, focusing on obtaining and processing of financial markets data. We are now hiring!
Do you enjoy working with the latest technologies and modern approaches of software development? Are you an innovative team player who is willing to challenge the status quo, drive innovation and apply agile best practices? Then you will very likely fit in our team!
- Participating in the development and deployment of our new data-mining application
- Creating and Implementing new User Interfaces and features within it
- Maintaining and refactoring existing User Interfaces
- Contribute to concept and design of User Interfaces
- Participate in API definitions
- Pushing the product forward to additional use cases
- Studying in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge in up to date frameworks like ReactJS or AngularJS
- Knowledge in Front End technologies like NodeJS, npm
- Knowledge with (REST) APIs and JSON
- Basic understanding of UX
- First experience in Linux
- Basic knowledge in version control tools (e.g. git) and CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Structured and motivated
- Good command of English
- Get practical experience with agile software development teams in a global working company.
- Experience a flexibility and dynamic environment of a start-up culture with a flat hierarchy and agile teams, while having the comforts and stability stability of an established company.
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting in a pleasant working environment in Dresden Neustadt with flexible working hours.
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.