Working Student Development Operations (DevOps) (m/f/d) | Dresden
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients.
In our subsidiary Solactive Technologies GmbH we develop innovative data mining applications, focusing on obtaining and processing of financial markets data. We are now hiring!
Know know what K8s stands for? For you CI/CD is not Corporate Identity and Corporate Design? You don’t know what a GUI is for, since you can do everything on a console? You love to automate everything and avoid manual tasks?
Then you will very likely fit in our team, where we enjoy working with the latest technologies and help us to deploy and scale products in the field of Data Mining, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
As part of an agile team and together with other DevOps you will
- Support developers and data scientist to deploy and scale data-mining applications in a safe and secure environment
- Support to create network architecture to ensure abstraction, separation and communication in our large service platform
- Help to ensure and handle network and product access
- Participate in our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process
- Support to maintain of our growing infrastructure architecture
You are studying Computer Science or another related technical field.
And you have
- Profound Linux and shell skills
- Basic knowledge in Kubernetes or Dock Swarm
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD (Ideally with Jenkins and git)
- Practical knowledge of build tools like, maven, sbt, ant, gradle or similar
Ideally you have first experiences with some of the following
- Ansible, Microservices, Network-Communication and security
- Firewalls, nginx, Proxy, ssh/tsl, OAuth2, LDAP, ADor else
- Kafka or other event streaming services
- Maven, sbt or bazel
- Distributed databases and FileStorage
- Python, Java or any other OO-programming language
- YAML, XML and JSON
You are highly structured and motivated, with an innovative mindset and hands-on approach.
We are an international team, so intercultural competence and good communication skills, as well command of English is a must have.
- Get practical experience with agile software development teams in a global working company.
- Experience a flexibility and dynamic environment of a start-up culture with a flat hierarchy and agile teams, while having the comforts and stability stability of an established company.
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting in a pleasant working environment in Dresden Neustadt with flexible working hours.
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.