Trainee Program – Financial Indexing (From Sept/Oct 2020) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Application deadline: March 31, 2020
Do you think passive investment is the future? Would you like to learn more about indexing? Then you should apply for our trainee program! As part of our 12 months trainee program, you will be prepared for a position in the field of indexing. You will learn how to research relevant information for later developing, calculating, rebalancing and maintaining indices. With mentors in different departments we will bring you up to speed, so that you will gradually take over more and more responsibility.
You will explore the indexing business with our global client base (leading asset managers, ETF providers, pension funds, …) by following a complete index lifecycle while having the opportunity to work abroad and discover a variety of other connected business units at the same time.
- Index Operations
Adjusting, monitoring, rebalancing and calculating indices; analyzing corporate actions; dealing with customer inquiries
- Index Development
Creating index products across different asset classes; collaborating with our clients in designing new indices and expanding our offering further; developing guidelines; back-testing
- Assignments abroad
Supporting one of our operational hubs (Toronto or Hong Kong)
- Research/Sales/Data Engineering
Customize your experience and choose your preferred module option and learn how to research trends; observe the market; design research papers, process / analyze market data, create marketing material
- Work shadowing
in different departments: e.g. ETF Services, Software development, Data Science, Legal, Compliance, HR
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics or adequate
- Interest in capital markets and first experiences in the financial industry (e.g. internships) and/or strong interest in capital markets
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (in particular Excel)
- Programming skills (e.g. Python, VBA, MATLAB) are highly beneficial
- Analytical thinking, strong sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Self-driven, ambitious and innovative approach to work
- Team spirit and intercultural competencies
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Guaranteed full time position after trainee program
- Attractive salary package
- Based in Frankfurt with assignments in Hong Kong/Toronto, Berlin and Dresden
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in touch with our HR team (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-245).
We will get back to you after the application deadline (March 31, 2020).
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/