Technical Product Owner (f/m/d) – Platform Scalability and Architecture | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Our platform engineering teams build and extend Solactive’s high-performance indexing platform, which calculates the tens of thousands of indices of our customers all around the globe. As our Technical Product Owner you play an essential role in enabling our business to scale. In close collaboration with our CTO, you’ll coordinate the strategic roadmap for our platform engineering teams and support them in building high-performance algorithms and scalable services, which are a key pillar of Solactive’s success. And, most importantly, you’ll see your personal impact each day.
Sounds good? Get in touch with us, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Driving forward the strategic roadmap for our platform engineering teams, together with our CTO
- Deciding on priorities with stakeholders and maintain the backlog of our platform engineering teams
- Guiding our cross-functional team of developers and QA through the whole development cycle, from planning to go-live
- Working closely with your fellow Product Owners, our engineering teams, and the management to advance the modularization of our indexing platform
- Experience as Product Owner and in working closely with software engineering teams, ideally in a technical area, e.g., in building scalable applications
- Experience in agile development practices and incremental Continuous Delivery
- Familiar with architecture concepts and frameworks to build scalable systems
- Ideally hands-on experience in software engineering – i.e., you may have been an Engineer yourself
- Experience in financial markets is a plus (e.g. trading platforms, portfolio management systems)
- Strong bias to action
- Analytical mindset and driven by qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Structured feedback and career cycles to support your further development
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave (plus 24th & 31st Dec)
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- The dynamic environment of a start-up culture – with the stability of an established company
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references or send it to email@example.com. Your contact person is Valerio Timpanaro (+49 (0) 30 814 59 43 86). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.