Technical Lead | Software Architect (m/f/d) Financial Indexing | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
As a Software Architect, you will guide architectural designs for major team initiatives and function as the technical expert for those matters. In this role you will be partnering with key stakeholders to translate business needs into technical requirements and deliver ultimate solutions. You will build expertise in core business topics and their architectural implementations, define and standardize rules and practices and be responsible for providing guidance and feedback to subordinates.
- Taking technical leadership in the overall architectural framework across multiple business application domains
- Collaborating with business and technical stakeholders to understand business requirements, articulate the architectural vision and provide guidance to product and data engineers in designing solutions
- Designing and implementing production-facing tools, libraries, services and procedures to adopt and refactor existing business processes as well as establish new practices and standards
- Delivering proposals for architectural design and implementation of new data structures and data flows to high-level stakeholders and management
- Academic degree in mathematics, computer science or related studies
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in the area of financial data engineering
- Strong background in data engineering (SQL), key-value storages and time series databases
- Fluency in Python
- Experience with REST APIs, message brokers is desirable
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience in a clear and concise manner
- Intercultural competence and very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/