Technical Lead – Data Architect (m/f/d) Financial Market Data | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
As a Data Architect focused on handling financial market data, you will be responsible for defining a componentized, data-driven architecture for our data deliveries. You will be in charge of designing a scalable market data framework for real-time, historical tick, fundamental and master data. As an Architect, you will be collaborating closely with the CTO in defining technical priorities, and will provide guidance to the development teams.
- Providing technical leadership to our software development team handling data pipelines for our market data platform
- Being responsible and manage strategic financial data projects for the development of the business unit in support of the team lead
- Designing and defining reusable components for modelling cross-asset financial market data on a large scale
- Ensuring alignment between your and other architecture domains
- Academic degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of relevant experience and first experience in a technical leadership role
- Expertise in designing data-driven solutions with connections to exchanges (FIX protocol) and data feeds (TREP, BPIPE, ICE, etc.)
- Proven experience within the financial software architecture domain with specific focus on Data Integration, Data Provisioning and Data Management
- Experience with Java and SQL
- Experience with time-series database systems (kdb+, InfluxDB, etc.)
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical skills
- Strong technical mentoring skills
- Full working proficiency in English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/