Tech Recruiter (m/f/d) | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin (Europe’s most exciting capital) and is now hiring!
Are you well established in the Berlin tech scene and enjoy the challenge of developing rapidly growing teams of IT professionals? Do you follow the latest trends and developments in recruitment, and know how to use social media, networking and events to push your hiring agenda? Are you a communicative and creative individual who enjoys to work independently and in a fast-paced environment? If that all sounds familiar, you will very likely fit into our team!
- Managing and executing the full recruitment chain (starting with resource planning, continuing with job advertisements, selecting suitable channels, coordinating the individual recruitment processes internally and externally, conducting interviews, up to guiding the final decision making process)
- Acquiring active and passive tech talents and building a candidate pipeline
- Establishing a diversified recruitment strategy to further expand our tech teams in Berlin
- Integrating Solactive in the Berlin tech scene and positioning us as an exciting employer
- Participating in cross-functional projects to further improve our HR processes
- Collaborating closely with our HR team in Frankfurt
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar role, preferably in a growth or start-up environment
- Expertise in state-of-the-art recruiting tools and ways to attract tech talents (e.g. active sourcing, networking events)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Self-confident and assertive appearance
- Team player with a structured approach to work and a hands-on mentality
- Intercultural competence as well as fluency in German and English
- A challenging and exciting field in a very successful and strongly growing FinTech
- Active teamwork and a steep learning curve right from the start
- Working with modern, exciting technologies in a fast-paced, highly professional environment
- 30 days annual leave, a permanent contract and an attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Centrally located office in Berlin-Friedrichshain with an amazing view
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Eva Engelhardt (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 69 719160-242).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!