Team Lead (m/f/d) Data Engineering | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Our Data Solutions team develops and maintains a large-scale data platform that forms the backbone of all our data driven processes – covering the entire life cycle of data ingestion, reconciliation, warehousing as well as downstream distribution to various teams, clients, and external vendors. As Team Lead you will drive strategic data infrastructure and engineering initiatives, closely collaborating with stakeholders as well as business and software engineering teams. Serving as a role model you will also lead, mentor, and further develop the team of data engineers and data infrastructure specialists.
- Guide and empower your team to effectively deliver on high-impact engineering projects, in close cooperation with our CTO and as a key part of our Solactive tech landscape
- Drive the technical evolution and architecture of our financial data platform and the services built by your team
- Oversee and steer the implementation of complex data models, ETL pipelines, storage solutions and high performance Data APIs
- Coach your team to apply modern engineering practices to achieve scalability, high resiliency, high through-put, and low latency
- Foster a culture of curiosity, learning, and knowledge sharing in your team
- Support your team members to develop, perform, and use their full potential. Communicate expectations and give feedback, supported by our Agile Coach
- Academic degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience in a leadership role
- Expertise in modern microservices architectures with specific focus on data processing pipelines
- Hands-on experience with various database technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra
- Fluency in Python, Java or other JVM-based languages
- Experience with modern engineering practices such as clean code, TDD, refactoring practices, design patterns
- Significant experience with building and supporting scalable and highly critical systems
- Hands-on approach to agile leadership and management
- Intercultural competence, meticulousness and a passion for documentation
- Very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and send your application including your CV, relevant references, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to www.solactive.com firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160- 246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.