Team Head (m/f/d) Fixed Income Indexing | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you passionate about the financial markets in general and fixed income or indices in particular? Are you experienced in leading a team and do you manage to keep a cool head in demanding situations? Do you have strong communication skills as well as assertiveness with a proven record of strategically developing your team? Plus, are you hard-working with an eagerness to work in an international, fast paced environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Planning, coordinating and implementing the required tasks needed to ensure our operative processes
- Handling escalations of client issues and being in direct contact with our global client base to constantly improve customer experience
- Developing new, efficient and reliable processes within the team as well as with other teams (e.g. data team or index development team)
- Testing new features for our calculation engine in cooperation with our IT department
- Executing the development of key resources (i.e. coaching/training of direct reports)
- Closely cooperating with our Product Development team to coordinate onboarding of new products and implementation of new features
- At least 8 years of experience in a financial services operational environment (in particular with control processes, reconciliation, workflow optimisation) with at least 4 years’ supervisory experience
- Practical experience in the fixed income business
- Exposure to IT development projects, definition of user requirements, UAT and implementation
- Talent to grasp processes quickly and organize, design or automate them efficiently
- Intercultural competence and team-spirit
- Independent way of working with attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work effectively across teams
- Ability to define clear priorities and adhere to planning
- Fluency in English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.