Team Assistant (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Do you enjoy dealing with people and are you a real organizational talent? Do you always keep a cool head under pressure and in stressful situations? Can you imagine being the main contact person in our dynamic, fast growing and international company? Do you have a strong hands-on mentality? Then you will very likely fit into our team.
- Support for the board and the employees in various organizational questions and requirements
- Reception and hospitality of guests
- Accepting and forwarding centrally incoming calls and e-mails
- General tasks in the area of office management (e.g. ordering office supplies, document management, invoice control, daily mail)
- Organization, preparation and follow-up of meetings, events and business trips
- Setting up and editing business correspondence, presentations and reports in German and English
- Completed business / commercial / administrative professional education
- First practical experience in office management
- Team player with independent and reliable working style
- Confident and friendly appearance
- Strong communication skills and sociability
- Intercultural competence and fluency in German and English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, 30 paid vacation days per year, pension contribution, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Janine Zimmermann (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (69) 719 160-245).
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/