IT Recruiting Specialist (m/f/d) | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Are you well established in the Berlin tech scene an and enjoy the challenge of developing rapidly growing teams of IT professionals? Do you follow the latest trends and developments in recruitment, and know how to use social media, networking and events to push your hiring agenda? Do you have a flair for getting the best out of people and helping them reach their goals, and can you create an environment for continuous professional development? Last but not least, are you interested in shaping the growth of our business with your creative and solution-oriented way of thinking? If that all sounds familiar, you will very likely fit into our team!
- Manage the full resource planning and recruitment chain
- Focused acquisition of technology talent and establishment of a diversified recruitment strategy
- Integrate Solactive in the growing Berlin tech scene and position Solactive as an exciting employer
- Create a professional development framework for tech staff
- Provide access to training, events and integration in local networking
- Collaborate closely with our HR team in Frankfurt
- Several years of professional experience in a similar generalist position, preferably in a growth or start-up environment
- Expertise in state-of-the-art recruiting tools and ways to attract tech talents (e.g. active sourcing, networking events)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Self-confident and assertive appearance
- Team player with a structured approach to work and hands-on mentality
- Intercultural competence as well as fluency in German and English
- A challenging and exciting field in a very successful and strongly growing FinTech
- Active teamwork and a steep learning curve right from the start
- Working with modern, exciting technologies in a fast-paced, highly professional environment
- Centrally located office in Berlin-Friedrichshain with an amazing view
- A permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Free choice of technical equipment (e.g. Mac/Linux)
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with our HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0)69 719 160-242).