Talent Acquisition and Recruiting Specialist (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you passionate about the FinTech scene and ready for the challenge of expanding our fast-growing team? Do you follow the latest recruiting trends and developments? You know how to use social media, network and events to drive your hiring plan? Are you a communicative and creative person who enjoys working independently and in a dynamic environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team and we should definitely get to know each other!
- Responsibility for the execution of the entire recruiting process (creation of the job advertisement, selection of appropriate recruiting channels, coordination of internal and external recruiting processes, conducting interviews and support during the final decision process)
- Acquisition of active and passive talents and building a candidate pipeline
- Developing and implementing a recruitment strategy
- Position Solactive as an employer of choice through ongoing development of global HR marketing and employer branding measures
- Organizing and conducting job fairs, workshops and creation of brochures and advertising materials
- Participation in cross-functional projects to further improve our HR processes
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar function, preferably in a growth or start-up environment
- Experience in using modern recruiting tools and methods
- Empathy, enthusiasm and strong communication skills
- High level of initiative and ability to build sustainable relationships
- Self-confident and assertive attitude
- Team player with a structured approach and practical orientation
- Intercultural competence, and fluent in German and English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.