Software Engineer (m/f/d) Financial Indexing | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial markets and its instruments, such as ETFs? Are you highly motivated and keen on working in a strongly growing, successful and challenging environment? Do you tackle challenges with your “can do” attitude? You have the ability to deliver simple, robust solutions? Do you enjoy working in small and agile teams? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Designing and prototyping implementing business specific data objects, production-facing tools, libraries and services
- Collaborating with business and technical stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Adopting and refactoring existing business processes
- Structuring and automating operational workflows
- Acceptance testing and evaluating data
- Academic degree in mathematics, computer science or related studies
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Python and/or Java
- Excellent skills in service-oriented programming, relational data engineering (e.g. SQL), key-value storages and time series databases
- Experience with REST APIs, message brokers is desirable
- Previous experience in financial data engineering and general understanding of financial instruments are desirable
- Highly proactive with a problem-solving mind-set
- Intercultural competence and very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/