Software Engineer (m/f/d) Financial Indexing | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial markets and its instruments, such as ETFs? Are you highly motivated and keen on working in a strongly growing, successful and challenging environment? Do you tackle challenges with your “can do” attitude? You have the ability to deliver simple, robust solutions? Do you enjoy working in small and agile teams? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Designing and prototyping business specific data objects
- Designing and implementing production-facing tools, libraries, services and procedures
- Adopting and refactoring existing business processes
- Structuring and automating operational workflows
- Creating proposals for improving the calculation platform and following-up the implementation
- Provisioning the requirements to our “Data Solutions” team for evaluation and integration of the data sources
- Acceptance testing and evaluating data
- Academic degree in mathematics, computer science or related studies
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Python
- Excellent skills with Jupyter notebook framework, VBA, relational data engineering (e.g. SQL), key-value storages and time series databases
- Previous experience in financial data engineering and general understanding of financial instruments are desirable
- Highly proactive with a problem solving mind-set
- Intercultural competence and very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work BBQs)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/