Software Developer Python (m/f/d) | Dresden
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. In our subsidiary Solactive Technologies GmbH in Dresden we develop innovative data mining applications, focusing on obtaining and processing of financial markets data. We are now hiring!
Do you enjoy working with the latest technologies and modern approaches of software development? Are you an innovative team player who is willing to challenge the status quo, drive innovation and apply agile best practices? Then you will very likely fit in our team!
- Participating in the development and deployment of our new data-mining application
- Implementing new financial data-sources
- Maintaining and refactoring existing services
- Improving the existing micro-services architecture
- Developing frameworks and tools within the application for easier scalability
- Pushing the product forward to additional use cases
- Profound knowledge in Python
- Academic degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge in database technologies (ideally PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL/MySQL)
- First experience in version control tools (e.g. git) and CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Ideally first experience with micro-services, docker, event-messaging frameworks
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Highly structured and motivated
- Intercultural competence and good communication skills
- Very well command of English
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy and an agile team
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Pleasant working environment in Dresden Neustadt with flexible working hours
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Martin Klötzer-Gregor. We are looking forward to hearing from you!