IT Operations and Support Index Platform (m/f/d) | Toronto
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you a communicative and solution-oriented individual? Do you enjoy analyzing and solving complex customer requests? Do you have a strong affinity for the financial industry and information technologies? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stimulating and international environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Monitoring, support and maintenance of our proprietary, high-performance index IT platform
- Close cooperation and interaction (face-to face, via phone and JIRA) with our clients, business and IT teams
- Analyzing and solving operational issues or (if necessary) escalating business related issues
- Direct support of client API services
- Coordinating client issues across relevant teams and business partners and act as a single point of contact during North American trading hours
- Gathering and analyzing data to evaluate business transactions and processes
- Continuously identifying and implementing optimization opportunities within our processes
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or related field and affinity for the financial industry
- Support experience of Software as a Service (SaS) or in an eCommerce environment
- Relevant professional experience in the technical field (Administration of security and network components; basic Java development skills) or the financial field (Financial Markets, Instruments, and Market data)
- High proficiency in MS Office, intermediate database knowledge (SQL queries) and experience with Linux
- Client service and analytical skills, good experience in handling support or ticketing systems (JIRA)
- Strong level of customer-orientation and communication skills and willingness to work flexible hours
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company and travel to Germany to meet your peers
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one Receive numerous benefits like 20 paid vacation days per year and pension contribution
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/