Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial markets and its instruments, such as ETFs? Are you highly motivated and keen on working in a strongly growing, successful and challenging environment? Do you enjoy working in small and agile teams? Do you tackle challenges with your “can do” attitude? Are you committed to deliver simple and robust solutions? Then you will very likely fit into our team – to drive the evolution of our state-of-the art indexing platform and to push the boundaries of the financial markets.
- Designing, implementing, and extending software solutions on our platform to scale our index business
- Implement new business functionality to meet business and customer requirements, working closely with end users
- Analyze and improve performance of applications and related operational workflow
- Diagnose, research and resolve software defects
- Ensure software stability via documentation, code reviews, regression, unit and user acceptance testing so production operations run successfully
- Working in close collaboration with product owners and guide junior colleagues as well as engineering interns.
- Academic degree in mathematics, computer science or related studies
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Python and/or Java
- Experience with REST APIs and message brokers
- At least one project with React or Angular / banking-oriented UI development projects is a plus
- Experience in developing financial software and data integration & management
- Highly proactive with a problem-solving mindset
- Intercultural competence and very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.