Senior Backend Developer (f/m/d) | Dresden | Dresden
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients.
Here in our subsidiary Solactive Technologies GmbH in Dresden, we develop innovative data mining applications, focusing on obtaining and processing of financial markets data. We are now hiring!
Do you enjoy working with the latest technologies and modern approaches of software development? Are you an innovative team player who is willing to challenge the status quo, drive innovation and apply agile best practices? Then you will very likely fit in our team!
- Plan and implement new Java and Python Back-End services
- Improve, refactor and maintain our mirco service based finance-data products
- Code reviews and technical documentation
- Define high performance APIs to data sources, clients and services
- Design and develop high scalable and performant data bases
- Plan and steer projects from a technical perspective
- Cooperate closely with our PO and business teams and participate actively in our agile development processes
You have an academic degree in Computer Science or a related field and have
- Profound knowledge in Java, Scala or Python
- Familiarity with at least one other typesafe language (with the exception of C#)
- And knowledge in database technologies (ideally PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL/MySQL)
Also you have experience in
- Linux and Bash
- Version control tools (e.g. git) and CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Micro-services, Docker and (REST) APIs
- Event-messaging frameworks
- Self organised teams and agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, …)
Ideally you have first experiences with one of the following
- Kafka or other event streaming services
- Docker Swarm, Kubernetes or else
You are highly structured and motivated, with an innovative mindset and hands-on approach.
We are an international team, so intercultural competence and good communication skills, as well command of English is a must have.
- Experience a flexibility and dynamic environment of a start-up culture with a flat hierarchy and agile teams, while having the comforts and stability stability of an established company.
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting in a pleasant working environment in Dresden Neustadt with flexible working hours.
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Structured feedback and individual career cycles to support your further development
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave (plus 24th & 31st Dec)
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Valerio Timpanaro (email@example.com).
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies:
We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.