Senior / Principal Quantitative Developer (f/m/d) | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Our team of passionate Financial Software Engineers is working at the very heart of our indexing platform to extend Solactive’s product range for our clients. The team builds highly performant, scalable, and easy-to-extend algorithms being the basis for our clients’ and Solactive’s tremendous success. You have great analytical skills? You are passionate about clean code and great software architecture? You have already experience in financial markets? And, you love to see your work having an immediate impact? We are sure that Solactive will be the right place for you – we can’t wait to get to know you!
- You work with your team on challenging software engineering projects to extend the functionality of our indexing platform (frontend and backend)
- You plan, design, and implement efficient algorithms for real-time calculation of financial indices in various asset classes
- You work jointly with your team mates to continuously improve your team’s code and processes
- You cooperate very closely with your team of quantitative developers, our infrastructure, operations and business teams
- You have 5 years+ experience in Java Engineering and you have solid experience in best engineering practices (design patterns, TDD, clean-code, refactoring practices)
- You have practical experience in financial software engineering. This can be for example portfolio management, derivative pricing, or risk management. Or, of course, financial indexing
- You are able to find suitable solutions by decomposing complex problems
- Your colleagues appreciate your ability to explain complicated matters in an easy and understandable way (and even managers are able to understand)
- You relentlessly strive for improvement, let it be your skill set, your code or your interactions with the team
- Structured feedback and career cycles to support your further development
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave (plus 24th & 31st Dec)
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- The dynamic environment of a start-up culture – with the stability of an established company
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Valerio Timpanaro (email@example.com).
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies:
We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.