Senior/Principal Java Backend Developer (f/m/d) | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Do you like to work with your team to challenge the status quo and implement solutions which will be part of a solid and impactful legacy? Do you get satisfaction by solving complex problems such as highly scalable environments and close-to-zero latency services? The waste disposal crew company picks the garbage out of your door and you ask yourself whether it was ZGC or Shenandoah? When you are invited to a meeting, do you like to go to the point and reduce the runtime so that it looks more like O(n) rather than O(mygodthisisuseless)? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Planning and implementing challenging software development projects in a service-oriented architecture
- Develop our index platform and data management landscape
- Developing high performance APIs to our clients and data providers
- Very close cooperation with our product owners and business teams.
- Proactively implementing new services and improve existing ones
- 8+ years of overall professional experience in development, with at least 5 of in-depth Java projects
- Development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Services and algorithms to handle high throughput and low latency processing
- Scalable, highly available, high performance services
- Advanced Software Architecture Design
- Knowledge in database related technologies (JPA, SQL)
- Relevant experience in frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot
- Strong analytical skills, effective problem solver, results orientation
- Strong team player and good command of the English language
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave
- The stability of an established and profitable company with the dynamic environment of the start-up culture
- The chance to have an impact from day one: self-initiative is encouraged and essential to our culture
- Structured feedback cycles to support your further development
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references or send it to email@example.com. Your contact person is Valerio Timpanaro (+49 (0) 30 814 59 43 86). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.