Senior / Principal Java Backend Developer (f/m/d) – API | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Do you like to work with your team to challenge the status quo and implement solutions which will be part of a solid and impactful legacy? Do you get satisfaction by solving complex problems such as highly scalable environments and never-down services? You don’t only want to stream your next TikTok video but millions of financial data all over the world. JSON is not the next hipster nickname for you and SLAs are part of your DNA?
Then it is time to go the next step in B2B API design and join our team!
- Planning and implementing challenging software development projects in a service-oriented architecture
- Developing high performance APIs to clients and data providers
- Integrate domain specific solutions into our index platform
- Very close cooperation with our product owners and business teams
- Proactively implementing new services and improve existing ones
- Support our operation teams helping our customers finding the proper solutions for their needs
- You see the whole picture: your 8+ years of experience (with at least 5 of in-depth Java projects and at least 2 years in API related projects) make you extremely confident in handling APIs in a commercial environment
- You are API-first: Platform design, API first and messaging technologies (JSON, protobuf, RabbitMQ, Kafka) are the dimensions you think in.
- You care about performance: you have a solid knowledge of high throughput and low latency environments for APIs.
- You care about making an impact: your code is your legacy and you want that to be a key part of the business. You are familiar in discussing and exchanging opinions to make the code a long-lasting experience rather than a quick-burner.
- You tackle it, now: strong analytical skills, effective problem solving mentality, result orientation and excellent team spirit bring you on the path of success together with Solactive.
- Structured feedback and career cycles to support your further development
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave (plus 24th & 31st Dec)
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- The dynamic environment of a start-up culture – with the stability of an established company
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references or send it to email@example.com. Your contact person is Valerio Timpanaro (+49 (0) 30 814 59 43 86). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.