Senior Information Security Officer (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you passionate about information security? Do you enjoy working on big projects and taking over responsibility? Working closely with the management level and shaping processes awakens your interest? You are communicative and enjoy interacting with others? And you consider yourself as being proactive, working precisely and being able to convince others of your ideas? Then you will very likely fit in our team! Your role will be working within the organization to drive our security program across all teams. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Risk Officer.
- Defining and maintaining information security policies and standards
- Performing regular audits of security policies as a “second line of defense”
- Executing and participating in client audits and meetings
- Maintaining and continuously improving the Enterprise Risk Management program
- Supporting information risk management within departments
- Providing expert advice to departments regarding information security
- Contributing to the design, development, and implementation of IT projects by providing security related advice and recommendations
- Maintaining the information security awareness program
- Leading the security incident response team and driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensuring that effective business continuity and disaster recovery measures are in place and tested regularly
- Ideally a degree in Business Studies, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field
- Several years of practical experience in information security or another related field
- In-depth knowledge of common standards in information security (e.g., ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, BSI IT Grundschutz)
- Ideally further qualifications such as CISSP, ISM, and knowledge of applicable (statutory) regulations regarding information security
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with security technologies and general IT experience is a clear advantage
- Innovative mindset and agile approach
- Highly structured and motivated
- Intercultural competence and good communication skills
- Very good command of English and German
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.