Senior Index Sales (m/f/d) Europe | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you a real networker, a communicative and open-minded person who enjoys building and deepening relationships? You are driven by generating and expanding business? Working with clients and supporting them in all matters is your passion? Does the perspective of being the key link between Solactive’s institutional client base in Europe and your peers from our other departments sound appealing to you? Do you have a proven track record in managing institutional accounts? Are you interested in contributing to the further growth of Solactive? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Proactively identifying and closing sales opportunities with institutional clients in Europe
- Supporting existing and acquiring new clients (B2B) via telephone, e-mail as well as face-to-face
- Developing and executing sales strategies with particular focus on asset managers and asset owners across the Swiss, Scandinavian and Benelux market
- Leading and participating in sales projects
- Monitoring our business environment and competitors for proactively generating new ideas
- Co-operating with our inhouse Product Development and Research teams
- Creating presentations for internal and external distribution
- Improving existing sales processes
- Academic degree with a focus on finance and at least good results
- Applicable experience in institutional sales including an existing network
- Open-minded and outgoing personality with strong communication skills, presentation skills and intercultural competence
- Very good knowledge of capital markets and financial products
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications (in particular Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Structured, independent and precise working style
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Willingness to travel
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, 30 paid vacation days per year, pension contribution, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to upload your CV, a cover letter is not obligatory.
Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/