(Senior) Fullstack Developer (f/m/d) – Focus on Frontend | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you a Front-end Engineer, passionate about the creation of flawless user experiences? Are you thrilled to see your work having an impact on a successful product? Did you grow as a developer in a mixed environment of Front-end and Back-end? Did you already work on scalable, highly available, high-performance services? Do you find it interesting to challenging a legacy system (refactoring/rebuilding), bringing in specific JS-oriented solutions within a backend-dominated environment? Do you bring the right mentality to challenge the status quo while being a sparring partner for our energetic team? Then, it is a match and we need you to drive the development of our internal Front-end solutions.
- Focus on the Front-end (90-95%) with solid knowledge of Back-end languages (80% Java, 20% Scala) and a touch of CSS and JS.
- Helping the team extend the new Front-end service proxy – Spring (Java, Maven) and taking a front-row seat in driving our Front-end stack forward, and define company wide standards. Perspectively, we would like to adopt ReactJS as the main FE framework.
- Cooperating closely with both developers, QAs and the business teams and participating actively in our agile development processes.
- Bringing the team forward with a proactive mentality to have an impact on a solid and challenging product.
- Your focus and passion is to Front-end, where you developed valuable skills during your years of experience. You are able to navigate different frameworks with a preference to ReactJS.
- You like to be challenged by developing and maintaining large Front-end architectures and complex workflows and you have an excellent understanding of MVC and Dependency Injection principles.
- Your solid experience in Core-Java enables you to fully understand the Back-end requirements of our current legacy (Spring / Akka / Kafka / RabbitMQ) environment.
- You are familiar with version control tools (e.g. Git) and CI environments (e.g. Jenkins)
- Relational databases technologies (ideally JPA, Hibernate, SQL/MySQL) are not alien to you and you navigate confidently through them.
- You focus on high-availability, scalability and performance of your code, looking to leave a long-lasting legacy behind. Your familiarity with Scala and SBT are amongst your best tools to achieve these goals.
- You tackle it, now: strong analytical skills, effective problem solving mentality, result orientation and excellent team spirit bring you on the path of success together with Solactive.
- 30 days annual leave and attractive salary package
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- The chance to have an impact from day one: self-initiative is encouraged and essential to our culture
- Structured feedback cycles to support your further development
- The stability of an established and profitable company with the dynamic environment of the start-up culture
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with Valerio Timpanaro (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.