Senior Developer Frontend (m/f/d) | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin (Europe’s most exciting capital) and is now hiring!
Do you enjoy working with the latest technologies and consider Java your second language? Do you have experience in developing and maintaining complex frontend architectures? Did you already work on scalable, highly available, high-performance services? Plus, are you highly motivated to challenge the status quo and participate in the further development of our business unit? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Planning and implementing challenging software development projects in our service-oriented architecture with focus on the frontend
- Driving the technical evolution of our frontend projects
- Continuous optimization of our performance-critical frontend solutions to keep pace with the growth of the business
- Leading and developing junior developers in frontend projects
- Very close cooperation with our developers, QA and the business teams
- Proactively participating in our agile development processes
- Experience with developing and maintaining large frontend architectures and complex workflows
- Excellent understanding of MVC and Dependency Injection principles
- Experience in Scala and SBT would be beneficial
- Profound knowledge in database related technologies (ideally JPA, Hibernate, SQL/MySQL)
- Relevant experience in at least one of the following technologies is a plus: Spring, Akka, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience in version control tools (e.g. Git) and CI environments (e.g. Jenkins)
- Strong analytical skills and good command of the English language
- A challenging and exciting field in a very successful and strongly growing FinTech
- Active teamwork in an agile team in a fast-paced, highly professional environment
- Centrally located office in Berlin-Friedrichshain with an amazing view
- A permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references or send it to email@example.com. Your contact person is Maria Graf (+49 (0) 30 814 59 43 84. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/