Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d) Financial Market Data | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Our Data Solutions team forms an essential link between our business and infrastructure teams: It defines and implements business processes in data pipelines, monitors existing services and thereby provides the best service to our customers. As a Senior Data Engineer in our Data Solutions team you will be working on a broad set of real-world problems of large scale that have direct and significant business impact. In close collaboration with our business analysts and software engineers you will create high-performance data processing solutions for scaling by using emerging technologies and approaches. Jointly we will define new best practices.
- Implementing data models and storage solutions for high and low volume data in an accessible and scalable manner
- Building up a service-oriented financial market data platform including connectors, data storage systems and application interfaces
- Working in an event- and domain-driven design approach
- Engineering ETL processes through the whole data pipeline using Apache Airflow
- Working in close collaboration with Product Owners and mentor Junior colleagues as well as engineering interns
- Academic degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in modern microservice architecture with specific focus on data integration, data provisioning and data management
- Advanced experience in implementing and optimizing data processing jobs in the event-based context and with distributed storage system (No-SQL and/or RDBMs)
- Fluency in Python/Java or other JVM based languages
- Exposure to SQL including experience with various database technologies such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Intercultural competence, meticulousness and a passion for documentation
- Very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, 30 paid vacation days per year, pension contribution, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.