Senior Data Engineer (f/m/d) – Core Data Engineering | Berlin/Frankfurt | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency, and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Our Global Data Solutions team forms an essential link between our business and infrastructure teams: it defines and implements business processes in data pipelines, monitors existing services, and thereby provides the best service to our customers. As a Data Engineer in our Data Solutions team, you will be working on a broad set of real-world problems of large scale that have a direct and significant business impact. In close collaboration with our business analysts and software engineers, you will create high-performance data processing solutions that scale using emerging technologies and approaches and help us define new best practices.
• Designing and developing our data processing pipeline
• Building up a data landscape that acts as the single source of all relevant data in the long run
• Engineering ETL processes
• Being an in-house consultant for best track, store, and access data
• 8+ years experience in software development
• Programming languages: Python, (Go, Rust)
• Databases: Experience in at least one of (No)SQL DBs like Mongo, Postgres, MySQL
• Cloud / Cloud native development (Google Cloud Platform)
• Able to develop CI/CD pipelines
• Good understanding of microservice architectures
• Docker basics
• git (bitbucket, gitlab, github)
• Ability to quickly acquire new technical skills
• Strong technical mentoring skills
• Full working proficiency in English
• Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
• Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
• Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
• Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
• Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
• Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge, and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Jasmina Kalin (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.