Senior Data Analyst (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you committed to deliver simple and robust solutions to have an impact on our state-of-the art indexing platform? Are you highly motivated and keen on working in a strongly growing, successful and challenging environment? Do you tackle challenges with your “can do” attitude? Do you enjoy working in small and agile teams? Are you interested in the financial markets and its instruments, such as ETFs? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Being in charge of and managing Solactive’s market data catalogue
- Assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of new and existing data sources and data gathering techniques
- Collaborating with business, regulatory and technical stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements in order to further drive the evolution of applications that manage the data catalogue, e.g. tools that monitor and analyse data
- Liaising with external data vendors on procurement as well as day to day topics
- Monitoring inbound market data and providing support
- Academic degree in mathematics, data science, computer science or related studies
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in the financial industry with a focus on the analysis of market data
- Solid Python and SQL experience
- Highly proactive with a problem-solving mindset
- Intercultural competence and very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.