Senior Associate (m/f/d) Structured Index Development | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you a motivated Python developer looking to bring scale to our existing code base? Are you passionate about financial markets, derivatives, and structured products? Are you highly motivated and keen on working in a fast-growing, successful, and challenging environment? Do you tackle challenges with your “can-do” attitude? Do you have the ability to deliver simple, robust solutions? Do you enjoy working in small and agile teams? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Designing and developing business models while following best practices
- Configuration and implementation of libraries in Python
- Structuring and automation of operational workflows
- Adoption and revision of existing business processes
- Liaising and structuring workflows across multiple teams
- Academic degree in Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or similar
- Several years of relevant work experience in the industry (in particular related to index calculation, structured products or asset management)
- Previous experience in financial data engineering and a general understanding of financial instruments
- Proficient in Python programming or any other major programming language
- Highly proactive with a problem-solving mindset
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruit)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.