Senior Associate (m/f/d) Quantitative/Multi-Asset Index Development | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you a motivated quantitative developer and are you passionate about financial markets, derivatives, and structured products? Are you keen on working in a fast-growing, successful, and challenging environment that lets you grow both professionally and personally? Do you want to work on and implement cutting-edge investment strategies for our international client base? Plus, are you a team player and highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Designing and developing models of multi-asset strategies, comprising of Equity, Fixed Income, FX, and Derivatives following programming best practices
- Communication and interaction with our international client base
- Back-testing of new quantitative investment strategies
- Continuously optimizing existing processes
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Financial Mathematics, Economics or equivalent
- Several years of relevant work experience in the industry (in particular related to index calculation, structured products or asset management)
- Affinity for capital markets and various financial instruments
- Proven programming skills in Python or any other major programming languages
- Understanding of principles of software development is a plus
- Self-driven, organized and an innovative approach to work
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Flexible work environment with a hybrid work model and 30 annual vacation days
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. job ticket, gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge and free beverages and fruits )
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Roopali Sahoo (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.