Analyst / Associate (m/f/d) Equity Index Development – Thematic Solutions | Frankfurt am Main
Since its creation in 2007 in the financial city of Frankfurt am Main, Solactive AG has grown to one of the key players in the indexing space. The German multi-asset index provider focusses on tailor-made indices, offering to its clients a faster service, with greater flexibility and at a reasonable cost. Solactive AG and its subsidiaries have become one of the fastest growing index providers over the past few years and support the leading investment banks and asset managers across the globe. We have gained global recognition for our role in the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) industry, where we rank among the top providers worldwide for underlying indices. We also excel in diverse areas such as Structured Products and investment mandates, showcasing the wide range of our capabilities. The impact and value we bring to the market is palpable, but also in the reputation we have proudly built by being close to our customers, solidifying Solactive AG as a trusted and reliable ally in the ever-evolving global financial landscape.
Do you enjoy and excel in identifying emerging market trends and themes, translating them into innovative investment strategies? Do you follow the latest trends in the ETF and stock markets? Are you highly motivated to take on responsibility for projects, combining your financial knowledge and technical skills, while working independently as well as in a team? A high customer orientation is an essential part of your personality? Are you highly ambitious to push things forward and to participate in shaping the further path of the thematic equity indexing business? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Developing innovative thematic equity indices together with our reputable, global client base
- Identifying new product opportunities to enrich our index offering and secure our market leading position
- Calculating historical performance simulations (back-testing) for defined investment strategies
- Drafting index guidelines and preparing the index setup for the calculation and publication via data vendors
- Conducting market research and creating supporting documents/analysis
- Coordinating internal processes with our operations, sales and marketing teams for a successful index launch
- Academic degree in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Business Engineering or comparable programs
- Ideally first years of experience in the indexing business or other relevant fields (e.g. Portfolio Management or Structuring)
- Strong expertise in thematic investment products
- High command of Microsoft Excel
- Proven programming skills in Python are essential
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet) is a plus
- Delivery of timely results with focus on high quality even when confronted with tight deadlines
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Global Team: Join our motivated international team at Solactive
- FinTech Excellence: Experience FinTech excellence at Solactive
- Modern Culture: Enjoy our modern, flat hierarchy and startup-like culture
- Responsibility & Connections: Take over responsibility from day one and build relationships in- and outside of the company.
- Vacation: Enjoy 30 annual vacation days, plus extra time off for Christmas Eve and New Year
- Competitive Compensation: Receive a competitive compensation package
- Special Benefits: Job ticket and gym access, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruits
- Community & Networking: Engage in our various networking events
- Professional Development: Grow both personally and professionally through our diverse training offers
- Flexibility: Embrace a flexible work culture with the freedom to choose your work hours, including a hybrid work model, all within a diverse and dynamic environment
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Roopali Sahoo (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.