Senior Associate (m/f/d) Complex Index Development | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you a motivated Python developer looking to bring scale to our existing code base? Are you passionate about financial markets, derivatives and structured products? Are you highly motivated and keen on working on a strongly growing, successful and challenging environment? Do you tackle challenges with your “can do” attitude? You have the ability to deliver simple, robust solutions? Do you enjoy working in small and agile teams? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Designing and prototyping business models following best practices
- Designing and implementing libraries in Python
- Structuring and automating operational workflows
- Adopting and refactoring existing business processes
- Liaising and structuring workflow across multiple teams
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related studies
- At least 4-5 years of relevant work experience is ideal
- Previous experience in financial data engineering and general understanding of financial instruments
- Fluency in Python
- Excellent skills with relational databases (e.g. SQL)
- VBA (ability to read legacy code)
- Highly proactive with a problem solving mind-set
- Intercultural competence and very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.