Scrum Master – Platform Engineering Teams – (f/m/d) | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin and is now hiring!
Our platform engineering teams build and extend Solactive’s high-performance indexing platform, which calculates tens of thousands of indices for our customers all around the globe. Joining us on our very successful journey as Scrum Master for two engineering teams, you’ll work very closely with your teams and play a key role in enabling them to achieve their goals and to maintain a sustainable and highly collaborative team culture. And, most importantly, as we are still a small firm – you’ll see your personal impact each single day.
Sounds good? Get in touch with us, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Supporting & coaching your engineering teams in self-organization to achieve their goals
- Drive steady and incremental improvements of your teams toward high performance and great results
- Maintain and support a sustainable, trustful, and highly collaborative team culture
- Moderate agile ceremonies (daily standups, retrospectives, reviews) of your teams
- Facilitate effective team processes (even if not scrum) and help your teams to overcome and remove obstacles
- Support your team members’ personal development through coaching, mentoring, and trainings
- Contribute to the evolution of our tech organization, in close cooperation with your teams, peers, and management
- Experience as Scrum Master or in a Kanban setup for software engineering team(s) for 3+ years
- Advocate for of agile values & principles and mastery of tools for agile work processes
- Excellent moderation and conflict management skills
- Proficient in coaching and moderation practices
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fully proficient in English
- Structured feedback and career cycles to support your further development
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave (plus 24th & 31st Dec)
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- The dynamic environment of a start-up culture – with the stability of an established company
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Valerio Timpanaro (+49 (0) 30 814 59 43 86). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.