Scrum Master/Agile Coach Kanban (f/m/d) | Berlin/ Dresden/ Frankfurt | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency, and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Our Global Data Solutions team forms an essential link between our business and infrastructure teams: it defines and implements business processes in data pipelines, monitors existing services, and thereby provides the best service to our customers. As an Agile Coach/Scrum Master you support our Core Data Engineering teams in building up and improving their processes. You we help choose the best agile method for the team in their current situation.
- Support & coach your engineering teams in self-organization to achieve their goals
- Drive steady and incremental improvements of your teams toward high performance and great results
- Maintain and support a sustainable, trustful, and highly collaborative team culture
- Moderate agile ceremonies (daily stand-ups, retrospectives, reviews) of your teams
- Facilitate effective team processes and help your teams to overcome and remove obstacles
- Support your team members’ personal development through coaching, mentoring, and training
- Contribute to the evolution of our tech organization, in close cooperation with your teams, peers, and management
- 3+ years experience as Scrum Master or in a Kanban setup for software engineering team(s)
- Excellent moderation and conflict management skills
- Proficient in coaching and moderation practices
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Advocate for of agile values & principles and mastery of tools for agile work processes
- Full working proficiency in English
- Structured feedback and career cycles to support your further development
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave (plus 24th & 31st Dec)
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- The dynamic environment of a start-up culture – with the stability of an established company and with numerous benefits (modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Jasmina Kalin (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.