Risk & Information Security Manager (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main, Berlin | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in financial markets and industry? Do you have a passion for everything information security and risk? Do you have a good working knowledge of operational risk management approaches, information security frameworks and business continuity planning? Are you committed to deliver pragmatic and robust solutions, hands-on?
That’s you? Then you will very likely fit into our team and culture! You’ll be working in a small team and partnering with colleagues of our international business and IT teams across the organization. You’ll be designing and improving risk management processes and culture, information security controls and business continuity plans and readiness exercises. You’ll be key contact for our clients vendor due diligence inquiries and needs.
You’ll gain a broad and deep insight into the workings of an innovative and growing financial tech company and take pride in ever improving the robustness and anti-fragility of the organization and playing your part in our continuous growth!
- Operate the risk lifecycle (identification to mitigation) and assist our business and IT teams in effectively handling their risk ownership
- Serve as Information Security Manager, ensuring ISMS policies are kept relevant and effectively serve our Information Security objectives
- Partner up with our business and IT teams in implementing security procedures and protocols, ensuring that security requirements are being met
- Analyze and enhance our Business Continuity readiness
- Work with our clients on their vendor/ service provider due diligence inquiries regarding risk and information security management
- Implementation and daily operation experience of an ISMS. 2+ yrs. preferred
- Good working knowledge of ISO 31000 and ISO 27000 norm families
- Knowledge of BSI Standard 200-4 community draft/ 100-4 is a plus
- Implementation and daily operation experience of an Operational Risk Management Systems. Experience in financial sector is a plus
- Familiarity with cybersecurity concepts and their implementation is a plus
- Fluent in English (company language)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Flexible work environment with a hybrid work model and 30 annual vacation days
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. jobticket, gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruits)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Christian Pfeiffer (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-243 ). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.