Research Specialist (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and client centricity are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
The Research team enables Solactive’s business growth by creating the intellectual property that forms the basis for new products and services. As a member of our team you will help us to identify future investment trends and themes or develop new quantitative investment frameworks for use in our index products. Are you a creative and innovative mind with a passion for investments? Do you enjoy working on the next big thing? Can you formulate your ideas and thoughts in captivating texts adjusted for different audiences? Are you ambitious and results oriented? Then the Solactive Research team is your ideal next career step!
- Ongoing monitoring of capital markets and investment trends
- Continuously evaluating, verifying, and generating new investment ideas and themes
- Capturing innovative ideas and approaches in easy to read and audience specific research reports
- Communicating and interacting directly with our institutional client base
- Aligning investment ideas with in-house Sales and Product Development teams
- Academic degree (ideally Master level) in Economics, Finance, Financial Mathematics, natural sciences or comparable programs
- Several years of experience in Portfolio or Asset Management, Investment Strategy, or other relevant fields
- Strong interest in and understanding of financial markets
- Familiarity with the value proposition of passive investment strategies
- Creative mindset with plenty of new ideas
- Programming skills (Python, or other languages) are beneficial but not necessary
- Dedication to deliver timely results with focus on high quality even when confronted with tight deadlines
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. jobticket, gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruits)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.