Regulatory Compliance Officer (m/f) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Can you imagine becoming a vital part of Solactive’s BMR project and help us adapt our indexing business to the requirements of the EU Benchmark Regulation? Are you an agile and communicative individual, who is able to create viable solutions when facing regulatory challenges? Would you enjoy being the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders regarding all regulatory matters? Then you will very likely fit into our team.
- Updating relevant policies and the control framework, as well as preparing the application for registering as benchmark administrator with BaFin
- Taking over extensive controlling functions to ensure ongoing compliance with the BMR
- Maintaining direct contact with clients, service providers and contributors
- Reporting directly to the management board and maintaining contacts with supervisory authorities
- Acting as a voting member of Solactive’s Oversight Committee
- University degree in Law or Business Administration or a related field with relevant experience
- At least two years of professional experience in a compliance or advisory function in the financial services industry
- Good knowledge of capital markets and financial regulations (BMR, MiFID)
- Project management experience
- Highly structured and motivated
- Attention to detail
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Intercultural competence and good communication skills
- Fluency in English and German (verbal and written)
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with our HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (69) 719 160-242).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!