Quantitative Research Manager (m/f/d) | Hong Kong
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in capital markets, indices and investment strategies? Reviewing current events in the finance sector belongs to your daily routine? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team! Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Setting-up and driving a quantitative research delivery for the APAC region with particular focus on factor strategies, including a multi-factor offering as well as on equity strategies with the goal to also move into other asset classes, such as money markets, fixed income or derivative based strategies
- Being a key contact for Solactive´s research offering for clients in the APAC region
- Creating quantitative research papers
- Setting-up operational framework for platforms with internal/external data access
- Training new Hong Kong employees on the companies’ quantitative research offering
- Close collaboration with inhouse product development teams and index operations teams for the set-up of new strategies
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance with several years of practical experience in researching and designing new financial indices in the APAC region
- Broad knowledge of factor (smart-beta) strategies, multi-asset solutions and benchmark indices
- Quantitative background with experience in portfolio theory, asset allocation and quantitative investment strategies
- Strong programming skills (MATLAB, Python or similar)
- Knowledge of FactSet, Reuters and/or Morningstar
- Highly structured and dedicated approach to work
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company and travel to Germany to meet your peers Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Be part of the establishment of the new entity in Hong Kong
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (+49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/