Quantitative Research Analyst (m/f) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in capital markets, indices and investment strategies? Reviewing current events in the finance sector belongs to your daily routine? Plus, you are highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
• Developing and testing of quantitative investment strategies on a daily basis
• Verifying, evaluating and adjusting index strategies
• Following and observing trends and developments on capital markets
• Creating regular research papers
• Communicating with institutional clients
• Improving existing processes
• Co-operating with inhouse product development teams
• Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance with relevant work experience in the finance industry or adequate (i.e. structuring, trading or research)
• Broad knowledge of capital markets
• Quantitative background with experience in portfolio theory, asset allocation and quantitative investment strategies
• Strong programming skills (MATLAB, Python or similar)
• Highly structured and dedicated approach to work
• Self-confidence and team-spirit
• Intercultural competence and strong communication skills
• Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
• Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
• Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
• Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one • Receive numerous benefits e.g. (gym, regular staff parties like after-work barbecues)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button above and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant references. If you have any questions beforehand, please get in contact with our HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (69) 719 160-242).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!