Quantitative Java Developer (m/f/d) for Financial Markets | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial market and its instruments, such as ETFs? At the same time, do you have a quantitative academic background, and do you enjoy programing as well as working with the latest technologies? Are you looking for a permanent role in the field of software development? Plus, are you highly motivated and keen to work in a successful and stimulating environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Participating in challenging software development projects in a service-oriented manner to extend the functionality of our index platform (front-end and back-end)
- Planning and implementing efficient algorithms for real-time calculation of financial indices in various asset classes
- Developing and implementing complex processes for the handling of financial market data
- Implementing our clients’ index-related business processes into effective APIs and internal services
- Very close cooperation with our quantitative developers, infrastructure, QA and business teams
- Completed studies in a quantitative field such as mathematics, information science, or engineering
- Knowledge of financial instruments, financial markets, and financial market data
- Good knowledge of at least one modern programming language (e.g. C#, Matlab, Python or ideally Java/JEE)
- Profound knowledge of database systems
- Ideally experienced with version control tools (e.g. Git)
- Excellent analytical skills and enjoyment in solving complex problems
- Proactive, strong team-orientation, and good English language skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.