Quantitative Developer (m/f/d) | Frankfurt | Berlin | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
We at Solactive are successfully challenging the status quo in the financial industry for over 15 years now. Are you interested in becoming a part of our story?
For this role of a Quantitative Developer, we are looking for a professional developer who feels at home where Tech meets Finance. As a member of the Index Architecture team you will implement diverse types of index strategies covering changing degrees of complexity on both our data requirements as well as the index strategies themselves. Navigating this landscape requires mastery and diligence in fields ranging from clean software engineering, deployment automation and (cloud) services, all within the financial domain.
Sounds interesting rather than intriguing? We are looking forward to your application then!
- Develop, extend, and maintain our index modelling platform
- Develop and maintain libraries to improve our toolset landscape
- Identify and implement the distinct types of index strategies as part of Solactive’s Data Mesh
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for automated deployment and calculation of indices
- Be an in-house consultant for software engineering best practices
- Experienced developer with 6+ years’ experience, with a passion for technical excellence and a knack for solving complex problems
- Proficiency with Python or at least one of these programming languages: C++, Java or Rust
- Curious mind with an everlasting ambition for improving yourself and your environment
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent field
- Proactive, strong team player and good English language skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.