Quantitative Developer (m/f/d) Fixed Income Index Management | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
You will have responsibility for the ongoing management of Fixed Income Indices, providing a high quality experience to our global client base, and contributing to the ongoing development of the business, processes and team environment. A strong interest in financial markets in general, especially fixed income, will help you ensure that the daily tasks run smoothly, while you will also be expected to work with accuracy and an attention to detail when dealing with complex calculations and large amounts of market data. You will be part of an international team and work collaboratively alongside technology, product development and commercial team.
- Developing new, efficient, and robust processes within Fixed Income, as well as with other teams (e.g. data team or index development team)
- Recreating index models
- Analysing big datasets
- Testing new features for our calculation engine in cooperation with our IT department
- Being an in-house consultant for best track, store and access data
- Testing and verification of new index codes.
- Academic degree in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Computer Science, or similar
- Relevant several years of work experience as a python developer,
- Relevant work experience in the financial industry, indexing or fixed income is a plus
- Advanced programming skills in Python, SQL (VBA would be an asset)
- Experience in working with big data sets
- Highly motivated to work independently and with precise attention to detail
- Intercultural competence and team spirit
- Experience with fixed income securities and with data vendor terminals (FactSet and/or Reuters) would be an asset
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruit)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Christian Pfeiffer (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.