Quantitative Developer (m/f/d) ETF Services Index Management | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Are you interested in the financial markets? At the same time, do you have a quantitative background and index know-how as well as the ability to learn things quickly? Reviewing current events in the finance sector, especially the ETF market, belongs to your daily routine? Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Optimizing existing operational processes with Python
- Develop and maintain libraries to improve our toolset landscape.
- Analyzing big datasets.
- Be an in-house consultant for software engineering best practices.
- Developing and implementing processes for handling of financial markets data.
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent field
- Proficient in Python programming
- Experienced in developing/designing data-driven systems in Python
- Ideally experience with version control tools (e.g. Git)
- Excellent analytical skills and pleasure in solving complex problems
- Proactive, strong team player and good English language skills
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Structured feedback and career cycles to support your further development
- The dynamic environment of a start-up culture – with the stability of an established company
- Get visible and have an impact from day one: we’re a compact firm, and your stakeholders are just an arm’s length away!
- An attractive salary package with 30 days of annual leave (plus 24th & 31st Dec)
- Become part of Solactive’s success story and our future growth – with a highly motivated and collaborative team
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. jobticket, gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruits)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Christian Pfeiffer (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.