Qualitative Research Specialist (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Do you have a strong interest in economics, investment strategies and passive investing? Reviewing developments in the financial sector, especially the ETF and capital market, belongs to your daily routine? Understanding how specific events affect the market and investment trends is exciting to you? Cooperating with inhouse teams to develop unrivaled products for our clients is your dedication? Moreover, you are highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team.
- Developing theme-based passive investment strategies
- Following and analyzing capital markets and thematic investment trends
- Continuously evaluating, verifying, and generating new investment ideas
- Designing and writing of research papers
- Communicating and interacting with institutional clients
- Coordinating internal processes with our inhouse Product Development and Sales teams for successful index launches
- Academic degree (ideally Master level) in Economics, Finance, Financial Mathematics, or comparable programs
- Several years of experience in Indexing, Portfolio or Asset Management, Investment Strategy, or other relevant fields
- Strong interest and understanding of financial markets
- Familiarity with passive investment strategies, e.g., in the field of thematic investing
- High command of Microsoft Excel
- Further programming skills (VBA, Python, MATLAB, R, etc.) are beneficial
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg)
- Delivery of timely results with focus on high quality even when confronted with tight deadlines
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by filling in the application form on our website. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Sarah Domaradzki (email@example.com or +49 (0) 69 719 160-246). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.