QA Lead (m/f/d) – Software Engineering | Berlin
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Solactive is very successful in a highly demanding environment, with our global clients expecting high
standards of quality. We are seeking an experienced QA lead to drive our QA strategy, standards, and practices across all Solactive’s software engineering teams.
In this role you’ll significantly contribute to our continued success, to the happiness of our clients, and to the productivity of our software engineering teams. You’ll work closely with our management to develop a consistent and effective global QA strategy, and you’ll coordinate and guide our engineering teams and the embedded QA engineers towards best-in-class QA processes.
- You’ll own the overall quality of our products and software while working closely with our engineering managers, product owners, and important stakeholders
- You’ll be responsible for the QA strategy of our software engineering teams, based on a thorough and data-driven analysis of risks, processes, and tools
- Define QA standards and best practices for our engineering teams and coach & consult them to meet and implement them effectively
- You’ll be leading the QA engineers, who work most of the time as domain experts embedded in the engineering teams. You’ll also own the recruitment of your team.
- Foster a culture of curiosity, learning, and knowledge sharing in your QA team and across all engineering teams
- Support your team members to develop, perform, and use their full potential.
- Significant experience as a QA expert in software engineering
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies and industry best practices along with the software development life cycle, from planning to production and continuous improvement
- Practical experience in agile testing and test automation on various levels
- Ideally, experience in a leadership role for a distributed team
- Language Skills: full professional proficiency in English
- Productive and result-oriented, getting-things-done attitude
- You have a great analytical mind and are driven by data and empirical insights
- Step up to the plate attitude and take responsibility for your squad’s results
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, a cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Jasmina Kalin (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you! For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/