Public Relations and Digital Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) | Frankfurt am Main
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace, headquartered in Frankfurt. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients. Flexibility, efficiency and providing the highest quality are at the heart and soul of our business philosophy. We are now hiring!
Do you have a creative mind shape with a passion for creating innovative communication concepts? Do you enjoy working closely with different teams and the company’s management in developing and implementing the PR strategy? Plus, are you willing to shape our external appearance across various social media channels? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Contact point for national and international press contacts
- Creating regular press releases
- Writing texts and publications in English and German
- Driving our website strategy, content and blog
- Expanding our presence in social media
- Establishing new external communication channels and media
- Affinity for video production
- Organizing and running campaigns and journeys via Hubspot
- Analyzing markets and competitors
- Working on the continuous development and improvement of our internal communication channels and activities
- Degree in Journalism, Communication, PR or similar academic background
- Excellent German and English communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience in developing and implementing PR and communication activities across various channels
- Firm use of digital tools like Hubspot
- Affinity for capital markets
- Structured, accurate and independent way of working
- Strong commitment and team spirit
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages)
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and send your application including your CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. A cover letter is not compulsory. Your contact person is Franziska Gaa (+49 (0) 69 719 160-242). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: www.solactive.com/career/
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.